Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ahhhh soaking up every bit


Every bit of sunshine, every bit of relaxation.

Today I hung out by the pool for a couple of hours and soaked up the sun, man it felt so good.
I feel so fortunate to have this opportunity to sort of renew my spirit. I really feel rested and I can't remember the last time I could honestly say that.
My life is so good.

Today an actress, Natasha Richardson is either dead or dying. A freak accident, a gentle fall on the ski slopes, a headache probably caused by a bleed. Rumors of brain death.

You just never know.

I am constantly reminded to live. I have to be reminded because it is too easy to fall back into the pattern of just killing time, just letting the days pass by.

So here I am in sunny Florida with my 87 year old Nana and my 63 year old Mother and I am enjoying everyday.


By the way those feet in the picture belong to my friends two children and myself. They drove 4hrs up from Naples Florida to watch the Space Shuttle Discovery launch with me from the beach across the street from me. Creating memories.



.

1 comment:

Amy said...

<3

GLAD you are enjoying your time down in FL!!!!!!!!!!!!!