Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Man, We got it ! We got the most amazingly perfect apartment. !!!!!!!
I am so excited, I'm so thankful, grateful.
My Babe got the call and when he called me ( from his digs up the street), He tortured me a bit first. Just for a second.. but he is so fresh. He says in a real somber tone "Babe, are you sitting, sit down for a minute, I got a call......." so the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and my heart somehow becomes lodged in my throat and I squeak out "What happened ?" dramatic pause "Jennifer called...and...we...um...we....ah....WE GOT IT!"
Then of course lots of shrieks and howls and laughter from all of us.
Joyful noises. The Good Book says "Make a joyful noise.." well believe you me you could hear our joyful noises from both ends of the neighborhood!

Wow. Thank God, what timing.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is AWESOME!!

Amy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations -- that is fastastic news. Can't wait to see the photos of your new ocean view!