Saturday, October 18, 2008

Time Flies

I can't believe a week has flown by. It has been busy as usual. Having Shawn "home" has been wonderful, i missed him so badly.
He is right up the street, I'm getting plenty of exercise running back and forth. It's really nice. Our friends are great.
I set up a site on Caringbridge for Shawn, trying to keep everyone up to speed is insane.
I'm going to try and dedicate some time maybe every other day where I can post, e-mail etc.
Things are extra busy right now. i'm hustling for a place since that is the ONLY obstacle to his transplant....just a little pressure.

So I have to get some sleep he has a 9 a.m. appt at B&W to have his Ph probe removed!!

I might even make this a "just about me" blog now that Shawn has his own, oh how very selfish of me!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

So glad he's out of the hospital Tina. I wish I had the extra cash and could just buy you guys a brand spankin' new house!!!
*Hugs* to you for being such an awesome caregiver. Us Cfers would be in a hell of a place if we didn't have you guys!!!

Kim said...

You? Selfish? No way! You need your space too. Believe it or not, there are people who are interested in how you're doing! lol. Good luck with the house search and hope we'll be neighbors soon.

xo,
kim