Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kicking himself...so I don't have to.

So Shawn is totally regretting his decision to wait until Monday for his D&D surgery. He can't breathe for shit and it's pretty sad.
He actually started admitting this on Friday but he felt it was too late to do anything about it and he's probably right. I don't know maybe not but anyway it's scheduled for tomorrow and tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

Funny it's only been a few months that Shawn has been breathing normally but wow the difference is crazy. I forgot how awful it is. I'm sure he has to.

I think he is especially pissed because I'm having this "problem" with the seaglass guy and he is not in any shape to do anything about it. Not that he should be messing around but he would pretty easily intimidate this guy physically. Shawn has a really mean face that says "Don't Fuck With Me"
and that is pretty much all it has ever taken. He prides himself on scaring off guys. He's fresh like that.

Well anyhoo it's one more night and then whew easy breathing again.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow, good luck Shawn!
<3 Kim

Christy said...

Poor Shawn!! Geeze, I really hope this is going to be the last surgery he has to have. I'd like to see him with an 80, 90 or even 100% fev1 soon! I'm sure you guys would too.

Hang in there. Love ya girl!

Amy said...

I'll be thinking of you both today!!!!

<3

Elizabeth said...

Hope it all goes well today!

Linda J said...

Great portraits,, what kind of camera are you using, amazing!

If you love sea glass you may be interested in joining us at http://www.seaglasslovers.ning.com, we are the Internets largest online sea glass collecting community dedicated to sea glass lovers all over the world.

We share sea glass photos, beach locations, stories and more and have over 1050 members in over 24 countries after only 4 months online!

Stop in and apply for a membership, it is a free but private community that you would really like!

Linda J
http://www.seaglasslovers.ning.com

Tina said...

Linda J....Just curious how did you come across my blog?