Sunday, August 31, 2008

Better Days

Well we had a great early weekend.
Shawn, Sara Lou and I spent a couple of nights @ our friend's place up on the lake. Some well deserved R&R spent with good friends and family.

Good friends + barbecue + hot-tub + 4-wheeling + boating + sunshine= perfect weekend

It was a stress free weekend once we left our driveway.

Now we're home, back to the grind. I'm going to try and carry those peaceful feelings into the week.
Sara Lou starts school on Tuesday, we still have to get supplies!!!!

Shawn looks great, he's been out riding since we got home. It makes him so happy.
I love him

Still frustrated with his apathy re CF.

Fun news: we're meeting up w/ our new friends, Joe and Kim, for ice cream tonight.

There's going to be a meet-up in NYC, I really want to go, seeing if we can work something out to make it happen. I feel like I need help from "them" with Shawn.
This is crazy sometimes.

Some days I just don't know what the hell I'm doing.

No comments: