Monday, August 25, 2008

Why do I have to be really pissed?

Sometimes he makes me nuts.
Why do I have to be totally pissed, disgusted, beaten down or utterly exhausted before he will do something?

We had prescriptions to be picked up, we as in Shawn and I both had scripts that needed to be picked up. I have been asking him to pick them up.
Excuses, excuses, procrastinate, whine, ignore, and whine some more.
His main excuse is "It is such a huge effort for me, get my tanks, walk through the store, get out of breath etc, it's so much easier for you"
Tonight once I got good and pissed, logged out of chat, chg'd my clothes, threw on my shoes, grabbed my purse and headed for the door he sprung into action. Suddenly he was going to go all along.
AHHHHHHH!
So we went together.

What the hell is that? For the love of Pete! I do the lion's share of the work around here, there are not many things I ask of him, that is a task that he can complete. He is not going to drop dead from the effort. He HATES to get SOB. He avoids it at all costs. No wonder he is in the shitty shape that he is in. Exercise Ha!

I just hit him below the belt, almost literally.
This is going to be adult in nature so look away if you must.
Shawn and I have always had a very dynamic physical relationship, if you know what I mean, hubba hubba.
Tonight I told him that I was not ready for that to end. I don't want to know that we will never have that again. That the last big bang so to speak has already happened.

I think I saw a light bulb go off in his head or at least saw some sparks and some smoke.

Maybe that will give him some motivation.

All joking aside, it's true. I miss him in that way.
I love him of course regardless, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't matter at all.

Anyhoo, that's my rant for the night.

No comments: