Monday, September 1, 2008

A Good Day

I am having a hard time with the daily fluctuations in Shawn's health. Everyday there are so many variables that play into how Shawn feels. The temp, humidity, barometric pressure, air quality/pollen/ozone etc, how he slept, what he eats, hydration, scents/perfumes/laundry detergents, animals, stress etc.
I can't see what's coming next. It's too unpredictable.

I feel like I have so many loose ends. I don't have a plan. I need some direction.


It's not just Shawn either, I'm too up and down, I don't know how much is me and how much is real.

I feel like I am drowning.


On a good note...This morning we got up and went for a ride on the bike. Met up with the usual suspects @ the coffee shop. Today I met a woman a few years older than myself who has battled with breast cancer for the last year, she is now "clean", but still on maintenance meds.
We also met a woman who organizes charity/benefit rides and generously offered her help to plan ours.

So Blah to me for being a downer.

I have my husband and my daughter and I need to focus on enjoying us and not taking every frickin thing to heart.

Good, I have talked myself out of a blue mood!!!!

No comments: